View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 08:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

So far, I have around 200 km on the tires and they are doing great (then again it is extremely low mileage). Only time will tell how these tires handle when the tread gets to around 50% or so.

The grip is fantastic, the ride isn't smooth but it is better than the stock RE50s I had on, *shivers*.

I know they had a history, but that's like bashing Takata, Toyota, Honda etc for their recalls and so forth. Mistakes happen and the loss of lives that occur are extremely sad. However, if mistakes by corporations are brought to justice and they learn not to make the same mistakes again, then we can all move forward in the name of progress.

I gave these tires a chance because of the word of mouth referrals and testimonials, not online reviews and so forth. Maybe I could "relate" to the tires, I mean I had a bad reputation in the past and someone finally gave me a chance and they were beyond impressed with my performance, so why not do the same with tires? Weird I know, but hey, no regrets here.

Love the tires and with Bridgestone at the helm as the parent company what's not to like?
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote