View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
noonanr1
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z Nismo
noonanr1 is on a distinguished road
Default Picked up a 2011 Nismo

Hey everyone, my name is Ryan and I finally was able to pick up a 2011 370z nismo. I chose magnetic black as it looked gorgeous in person when I went to test drive it. I bought the car bone stock and have many plans for it in the future. I have started to mod it a little bit with some left over parts from my previous car. I swapped in a sparco steering wheel with nrg quick release and works bell short hub adapter as well as an authentic HKS limited edition shift knob and HKS windshield banner. I also wired up a few switches where the sear warmers are to eliminate the traction control completely. Only one switch is wired up as of yet and thats the the power wire on the "YAW" sensor. Any suggestions for the two other switches? I was thinking maybe the fog lights for one but am clueless on the other. My goals with the car are to eventually turn it into a full blown drift car. I already attended my first drift event event and managed to do pretty good on a completely stock car. Cant wait to see whats to come with the 370z as the nismo edition is such a great platform to start with.

Last edited by noonanr1; 08-09-2016 at 08:06 PM.
noonanr1 is offline   Reply With Quote