View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #36 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

might just ruin my technical reputation here but... I have blue neons on my car... I know, I know but in my defense they look sweet and theyare not over powerin think of them as night time check lights for when you hear a noise Also I do my own installs and can definitly say +1 for the soldier jobs. Only way to do anything right. I use spades on switches though in case i need to disassemble but but i soldier the wire to the connector for insurance. Nothing like knowing it won't shake loose years down the road. I think neons have a bad rep thanks to most of the people that buy them. U have to make sure the light is balanced and even and don't be douche and drive around with them on. Thats why my switch is in the engine bay. This car was conveniently designed to run them tho i swear to god. easily serviceable empty relay boxs under the hood to hide the distribution blocks and switches in and there are grooves under the car that perfectly fit the lights i bought like they were meant to go there and i don't have to be worried about ground clearance. need a weatherproof disconnect for the one up front mounted to the underpanel tho for oil changes, and the one in the rear won't look right until i get exhaust done as the muffler blocks the light so it doesn't spread right.
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote