Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 05:58 PM   #163 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbaby View Post
thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgRider View Post
Very Nice indeed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by labrador View Post
Man, I bet cleaning those wheels is a labor of love
Thanks everyone! There will always be more pictures coming! Hell, still haven't done the photoshoot yet for the Promo for Weber Sports..
Have to figure out when we are doing that as well haha.

As for the wheels, every single time it is a labor of love lol.. If I take my time on them it can take an hour and a half for just the wheels easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgosh View Post

Damn dude, that's probably one of the sweetest Z's I've ever seen!

Great car, and excellent shops with the water, clouds and mountains in the background!
Thanks for the compliments! I wish I knew how to photoshop that well haha
Funny enough, all of these pictures are completely unedited. No photoshop whatsoever. The ones with the clouds and mountains up in Palos Verdes was all unedited too. We had some bad wild fires near by and the smoke being blown towards the ocean made for some badass pictures with the sun
They are also taken from my Samsung Galaxy S 7 haha, not even using a real camera.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote