View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 08:51 AM   #1111 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagZ View Post
Meh, nothing against anyone who has won. I won 3rd place with my previous car in the car make rankings (which I didn't think I would) but for example a buddy of mine had his M3 there with approximately $50k in mods and they literally walked by it when they were "judging it" and gave the 1st place trophy to a 335i which was practically stock but guess what? The owner of the vehicle was a sponsor of the event. The winners came up to my friend and they even agreed that it was complete bull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fair enough... I personally could care less about those judging crap. I just like to enjoy the work that the owners put in. especially when done right!
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote