View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 11:32 PM   #8508 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by husam2012 View Post
Went to the drag strip at Milan for the whole day. I ran my best of 13.3 and worst of 14.4 after heatsoak and missing third gear.

Couple of weird things, my car sometimes feels like the clutch slips if i shift on redline, but that only happened after a couple runs.

Also, I have only Stillen Gen3's on my car, and i beat my friends Nismo with full bolt ons (I launched better thought) but our mph were exactly identical.

Not sure if that means our hp numbers are similar, since he has a full exhaust and ART pipes and an aftermarket intake manifold also, and i only have the CAI.
I'm from Michigan

-Clifford