View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 04:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
Barnco, the new firehawk indy 500's are in no way related to the old indy 500 tire and are in fact just rebadged bridgestone re-003 which is the succesor to the global re-002 which was known as the bridgestone re760 here in the states. I have been running the firehawk indy 500's for the last few months and can personally say i love them and they are very grippy and communicate really well to let you know when they are at the limit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for that heads up! I already got the tires installed, I live in Toronto, so the tires set me back $884 taxes in, balance and installed.

The tires so far have been fantastic! Grippy and responsive! I look forward to a good time with these tires! Tread life will have to wait, have only 100 km on them so far!
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote