View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 01:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
jabo5779
Base Member

Drives: 2014 BP Turbo 370z
jabo5779 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB333 View Post
In response to the questions about shocks I need to do a bit more research but it seems like KW is always a good option, probably leaning more towards the V3s at this point. Typically I'm not a fan of progressive springs but for a car like this I think it will work since it's a dual duty car and KW seems to have decent hardware without going full on crazy with items that really run up the bill. They are a direct fit so no custom mounts or anything like that. My big questions with them at this point is serviceability, which I'm sure is just a Google search away.

Erajk: It was certainly a warm day at the track, I'd guess around 90-95F(32-35C) most of the day with a good amount of humidity. I'm not sure what the altitude is where you are in Sweden but that can play into things too.
QB, what do you think about the TEIN Mono coilovers with the EDFC Active Pro unit? Since the car is going to be track and street, this might be an option. I am going back and forth between the TEINs and the KW v3's
jabo5779 is offline   Reply With Quote