Thread: [WANTED] Turn Signal Shroud
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 07:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
bbermann
Base Member

Drives: '13 370Z nismo
bbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglyTurtle View Post
I repainted my headlights last weekend and did something stupid that marred the plastic on the turn signal shroud. I ended up painting it in a smoke color. Looks really good. Not sure if that's a fix that would help you but thought I'd let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yah, thanks, but my issue is when the lights were first done the shrouds were left off. This looks fantastic but the turn signal lens then acts like a magnifying glass to cook the new black paint. Its now bubbled a bit.

So, I am going to have the headlights reworked soon due to failing LEDs in the halo rings and thought I might as well replace the turn signal shrouds while at it. I only have the drivers side.
bbermann is offline   Reply With Quote