View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 10:10 PM   #2368 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaeMaestro View Post
I dont know a ton about the history of Nissan but hasnt weight taken the back seat to technology (heavy gtr for example) for the past few decades? When have they ever been the leaders of light weight? I dont know of any nissan to be pushing any boundaries on light since the 240z. 2700 250hp seems like an industry leading numbers By far!

I dont know! I dont want youz guuz to get to disappointed making up amazing numbers. Just saying!?!?!
Leno's garage. They stated they were looking to bring back the legendary 240 performance. That would have to come from the turbo 4. Period.

N u guys crack me up with this disappointment shyt.

NISSAN HAS A 2500LB AUTO AWD LOADED CROSSOVER.

The current Juke is 2866lbs in AWD. The numbers already exist in Nissan with the Juke.
Like you guys are so ONE TRACK. Looking in the current Z' instead of looking at what's being done.

If the Z isn't what it's supposed to be? I buy something else. But I'm sure the Z will be in this range.

Leno's garage they stated they want the original 240z trunk which as about 12 cubic feet.