View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 03:28 PM   #483 (permalink)
Random Strata
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z K51 M6
Random Strata is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalme View Post
I'm assuming the words 'Matte' and 'k51' were just so you knew what you were painting next. As they are mixed up in the photo.
But I must say those K51's I ordered look DAMN SEXY. Can't wait to get these in the mail.

To all those complaining about the long wait times and the lack of communication:
You've entrusted your hard earned cash to a rando on the internet. You didn't buy anything through a legitimate business, so why do you expect enterprise level support? This guy is doing this in his spare time as a hobby. If he wanted to treat this like a business, he'd be charging us all a hell of a lot more money than he does. You went this route because you've seen the amazing work he's done for others on this forum and you didn't want to pay as much as your local shop was going to charge you. Cut the guy some slack.

Pay attention to your paypal account and if you haven't seen any action on his part, get a full refund. You lose nothing, just ask any else who's ever done this before. After that you can feel free to bash the guy in a post but you don't have to be constantly on his nuts every day because he's not responding fast enough in your opinion.

Hell I didn't except to see my handles for about a month and they're already moving out after just one week from when I requested them.

P.S. you can argue with my opinion on this subject as much as you want, I will not respond because I've said all that I need to.
Random Strata is offline   Reply With Quote