View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 09:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuyFla View Post
The OP says he has a 7th gear & if so it's not a stick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjapan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by myzed View Post
wow aggressive much!! think its time to change ya tampon mate lol

Thanks for the input guys , no question is a "dumb" question after all, this is a thread where ppl come to talk about Z related stuff duh!

as i said only had the Z for a couple of weeks now, just wanted to make sure im not damaging the engine!!

cheers
No sh!t it's an Auto. I knew that from the OP's post. Unlike some people, I actually read the entire posts and comprehend them. I was saying it doesn't matter if it's a stick or auto, the same rules apply either way. And it's obvious the OP is using the paddles.

Aggressive? Maybe.
Tampons? Not hardly.
Tired of some of the juvenile questions? Definitely.