View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 07:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyonara91 View Post
Hope you're all doing well.

I was trying to find a topic like this within the Canada section and I had no luck. Essentially, this topic is in regards to servicing facilities (other than Nissan) which have a good reputation within the GTA.

Currently I am looking for a place to get my oil, tranny and differential fluids changed and also I am looking for an alignment. If fellow Z owners within the GTA could recommend some places that would be fantastic.

Got a quote from a shop, they are charging me $420 for the oil, tranny and differential fluid. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
that sounds about right for the price... also slight variance depending on your fluid choices.

as for the alignment there is a bit they can do and the camber/toe is hardly adjustable so if it's really bad you might need new arms.

fyi i go to speedstars. price is acceptable to me but the selling point is they always have high end cars there and are working on different imports/exotics.

i avoid the dealership because i have had... less than enlightening experiences with them and it was only the parts departments.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote