View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 01:14 PM   #102 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etx View Post
Good to hear! I'm going FI soon, probably in the late fall. I'd rather piece my own system together this time around and I'm not totally sure I wanna fab up my own manifolds.
you definitely do not. If you choose to, make sure you do the drivers side first. If you start with the passenger side, how easy it is might deceive you. The drivers side is a total ***** for tubular style.

We are trying differences sizes and compressor covers right now seeing what will fit. Its unreal how large of a turbo we can fit on the passenger side with space to go, compared to the driver side. Its made me consider making a big single kit with a passenger side turbo and then a crossover tube from the driver side.