View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 05:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyC33 View Post
I have zero regrets about my decision. The M3 is a VERY big car. If I had two children that needed car seats, and wanted a fast, quiet, comfortable sedan, M3 hands down. But for anyone that has had BMWs over the years can attest, they have lost their way in terms of driving experience. Sure they sell a lot of cars now, but that's because they have pandered to the masses.

It's also about value. At less than half the cost, the 370z can come close to matching, and evening exceeding, the M3 in a lot of aspects.

The grass is usually greener on the other side. Fortunately, I've been successful enough so far to taste the other side, but in this case it wasn't worth it.

Welcome! I'm also a new owner. Just picked up a 2016 Nismo. I see that you have experience with Z4 coupes. I drove a few Z4M's both coupes and convertibles and find my Nismo quite comparable in handling and engine performance, actually slightly better overall. What's your take on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk