View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 02:24 AM   #23 (permalink)
OTW Z-Boy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nismo 370z #495
OTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Damn, nice 2014 Nismo and upgrades! It 's funny, we have two of the same cars...well almost. I too picked up a juke (SV) for daily a few months back and been circling the idea of trading my 2011 base/sport Z in for a 2014 Nismo but I haven't been able to find one in pearl white and mint condition so here I am waiting it out for one to turn up. As for cats, I would just get the hfc or test pipes anyway before getting that tune. You'd get the most power out of it. Just retain your stock cats for inspection later down the road.

Yeah the juke and the z share a lot of parts and feel for sure made a lot of sense when I did the trade.

As for the tune yeah I'm going to hold off till I trade out the OEM cats. Just sucks being in California can't buy the parts any longer with out jeopardizing the shop.

I'll figure something out.
2014: Nismo 370z #495 Magnetic Black - Stillen Gen3 CAI | SPL F/R Camber Arms | HKS Hypermax IV | JDM Rear Fog Light |GT-R Push Start Button | Z1 2 Piece D/S | Illuminated Kicks | Tommykaira | Work VS-XX BKB Step Lip +23/+13 19" 9.5/11 | Fast Intentions RHFC TDX CBE 12" CF | EcuTek
OTW Z-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote