View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 07:15 AM   #108 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
I found the leak and it was easy. The two clamps that go on the coupler between the outlet of the intercooler and Y pipe were never tightened. You could wiggle them they were so loose. Fixed now! Didn't pressurize the system being that I found the problem.

Now the car is getting really squirrely with the open diff. The electronic TCS can't lock down on the rear brakes enough to control the car so WOT is very difficult to do. The Quaife LSD will be installed this Friday so that should help a lot!

I'm not sure how much she is producing but I've got a feeling it is north of 450whp. Freakin' craZy!
Well shall know in 3 days.....Sub'd..
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote