View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 03:16 AM   #22 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Auto Creations in Raritan Boro are excellent with tints, and they do a bunch of other stuff. They tinted my truck and it came out great, and they'll be tinting my Z on Wednesday. Heres their web site: http://www.auto-creations.net/index.html Their service is always great, and prices are resonable. Theres another place down the street from them who tint a little cheaper, however they use some tint that has a greenish ting to it and their service is awful. I origonally went their to get tints for my truck, made an appointment and just started looking at some stuff in their shop and they kicked me out. Glad they did or I would of never found Auto Creations.
fullmonty is offline   Reply With Quote