View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 10:31 PM   #7664 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Started golf at 5. Just got done at 8. For 9 freakign holes.

4 man group in front of us WITH CARTS took 3 freaking hours. One of the guys had a 25 handicap. You don't play in a damn Mens league with a cap like that. Learn the faking game first!!!

On a side note, hit the ball well. Ned to test out the 3H hybrid some more for consistancy and may upgrade the driver finally. Poor Sasquatch Sumo has def seen better days. Hopefully when my new putter arrives it'll help with easier hits. My mallet is just to damn heavy. Can't complain since it was free for me though.
Yeah so, I didn't make it to the range.

Storm rolled in and I kind of fell asleep on the couch. Oops.

I hate slow golfers ahead that don't let you play through. I understand some are not as good as others (not saying I'm great), but let faster people play through. It's common sense and common courtesy.