View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
dalparadise
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 Z Roadster T/S
dalparadise is on a distinguished road
Default Another Roadster in Texas

So, I had the paperwork started on a 2010 370Z Coupe. Right before I signed up, though, I looked out the window (clear, cloudless and 58 degrees) and saw my MX-5 sitting there awaiting appraisal. I knew I'd regret losing the ragtop by March, if not sooner, so I told the guy to restart the paperwork on a 370Z Roadster.

I got a 2010 Platinum Graphite Touring with Sport 6MT Roadster. Drove it home with the top down, seat heaters on high and heater blowing full (the sun was going down by the time I was driving home and taking the temp with it.

Love the car. I've owned more expensive BMW droptops, and I'll honestly say that this one is better.

I cruised around town tonight for about 60 miles. Can't wait to put some more on her. Also looking forward to exhaust/intake mods at some point, after I evaluate the tone once the break-in is done.

Thanks for all the help I've gotten here. I learned a lot just by lurking. Hopefully I can contribute some more now that my perspective is more valid.

PS- sorry for the crappy iPhone photos. More/better will come once I have the opportunity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0090.jpg (250.4 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0091.JPG (581.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0093.JPG (637.4 KB, 51 views)