View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 05:51 PM   #474 (permalink)
equalme
Track Member

Drives: RCF
equalme is a jewel in the roughequalme is a jewel in the roughequalme is a jewel in the roughequalme is a jewel in the rough

FYI, with all the complaints, everything is just regarding the time frame of getting the handles. Complaints are what? 3-5 people out of 40-50 handles I've done since I've started. NONE of them have been about any major quality issue with the work itself.

I've had a couple of people contact me regarding damaging the handles themselves, whether during the install or months after. I either charge a small fee of $25 to redo the handles, and on a few of them I didn't charge them anything at all except to cover shipping cost.

Go to your own body shop or go through me, it doesn't matter to me as this is just a side hobby that is nothing related to my real job. Just ask your body shop what kind of paint or clear coat they use, most of them are using bottom tier versions of PPG and Dupont. Clear coat? Probably nothing to go home about.

As of now, I only have three outstanding orders. Never has anybody been "cheated" out of their handles as it seems with all these complaints. People that had submitted claims received their money back without any issues.

If you're not longer interested in what I am offering but just still have a grudge on what happened in the past, feel free to PM everybody you feel fit to know your story, but please stop polluting this thread.

If you have real concerns or questions, PM me. You'll get a reply back typically within 24 hours, max of 48 hours. I have a family, I have a job, I have a life. I don't check this thread every single hour or day.
equalme is offline   Reply With Quote