View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 02:26 PM   #471 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPLG37 View Post
Well bro- you got better than me- I get no response... I've paid twice asked for a
Refund the first time without response... Went through PayPal got my refund
A month later with no response from him about the refund, nor did he communicate with PayPal to resolve it, I won the case after 15 additional days passed in January because of no response to them or tracking number provided... I still have the case notes for anyone to review if ur having any issues btw... Then 6 months later We get here on the forum with nice responses, so I wanted to try again... Why...? Because he seemed genuine and gets great reviews.!
So... Here we are again.., I Paid a second time.
I got a click-n-ship 8 days ago after paying... I've asked several times
Where my handles are... Still today No response other than some remark that's true
About he dropped the ball back in December and I did get my refund after going through PayPal myself, again that was not voluntary either on his part in January of this year They pulled it from his account for me then.
Now here we are in August.
I asked to get in the last batch, didn't get in that either... Was told I would, but others had paid and I was guaranteed this batch.. So I paid immediately once again
To get in this batch, was told my handles were reserved and would be ready to ship... A page back he even posted pics of them being done.? So, thinking I'm ok finally I received a
Click-n-ship... Now after a week and a day No further communication yet again.
Other than he'd check into it.., I've called usps, there is no package that has been sent according to them today when I called myself.

So, I guess everyone should count themselves lucky you did actually
Get them bro- cause as of today- I haven't even gotten a peep still.
I'm at a loss.

Amazing.
Hope you get the end product man...but after the previous incident with this guy I didn't see any "genuine person" you speak off. Went the local shop route and TBH a happy customer.

Good luck man

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote