View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 05:54 PM   #8005 (permalink)
Louie cat
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nismo 370z
Louie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default oil change battery

Nice experience at " Fort Lauderdale Nissan" I went in for a full syn pensoil change and requested to have the serpentine belt changed. The oil change is free for me under my plan,so I figure the belt wont be a big deal.He comes out to tell me the belt is all good not to bother replacing it ($188.00). However the battery was tested and showing only 334cca ,way short of the 550 recommended(car did crank slow sometimes) So I had them throw a new 84 month maintenance free battery in it. The Battery was actualy cheaper than replacing the belt!
So my point is they kind of had me for the belt if they wanted to get me on that,but said it was good. The battery came out to $133.00 installed which I was pleased thinking it was going to be much more.
So I left there with a new synthetic oil change and a battery for just $133.00. If anyone lives close to Lauderdale /Florida, I recommend that service dept.