Thread: Clunking noise
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 05:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Silver Thang
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

Whelp... Nissan found the problem. I had an alignment done at Kauffman Tire a few weeks ago and apparently they failed to tighten the rear tie rod bolts. Nissan called them saying they needed to charge them for the fix. Home boy at Kauffman turned into a **** and wasn't going to accept (Kauffman's customer service has gone to crap lately). This brought on the wrath of Mrs. BoneZ on the KAuffman dude, who ultimately ended up paying Nissan for everything.

I will never go to Kauffman again. Too bad, because I was just about to buy my wider tires there.