View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 11:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping (although it's not far from the top) this thread looking for any more suggestions.

onzedge has been great help, and led me to two resources. One of which I'm strongly considering, although it's gonna be a trip.

Not to 180 this thread but priorities also shifted over to clutch-related work (CSC/CMC/Flywheel/Clutch) as I had a bit of a sticky pedal the other week. I'd be arriving with parts and fluids on-hand. Got the South Bend Stage 2 package at ZSpeed and on that note, Joe's been great at clarifying and communicating with me. Clutch just needed to be shipped separately from South Bend, but everything else came to my door.

Found a local place that says they can do the work. Positive responses on Yelp and such, but I'm not 100% sure they can do this as reliably as the other place in the running (a community go-to dealer). Gonna try to get the shift knob off for starters so that's one less potential thing to go wrong.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote