Thread: Damaging a Z..
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 07:05 PM   #33 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgosh View Post
Hi ZB. Assuming you're being serious with these questions ...

Any time you push a car to its limits, you're putting considerably more stress on it than if you were to drive it gently. This applies to any vehicle, mechanical device, piece of electronics ... even your own body. Walk 10 miles, wait a few days, then do run/stop sprints for 10 miles. See which leaves your muscles and joints more sore the next day.

Common sense, I believe, provides the answer to your questions.

P.S. Dude ... sustained 100+ MPH on public roads?

P.S.S. 18, but driving 20+ years go. Do we finally have proof of reincarnation?
The 18 year old was a sarcastic remark to someone who, rather than answering (or ignoring) the OP, chose to ask me for my age.

Until you drive in some of the remote places where traffic is low and the cops don't hassle you too much, you cannot imagine. Try typing in "Old Route 66" and you will see exits 60-80 miles apart, beautiful scenery and such. Highways (interstate 70, 40) were shorter and most traffic started bypassing Route 66. Also drive on Hwy 90 or 94, through Wyoming, Montana, Idaho etc. Speed limits are 75mph, it's easy to cruise 90 and above.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote