View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #91 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

All new speaker wire was ran to the speakers and to the new tweeters. The original plan was to build up a mount with wood and bondo the tweeters into the sides of the doors. "might still do" but we will first test the system with the stock locations and see how it sounds and go from there. It would look slick and would probably give him better imaging. As I said still up in the air. Tomorrow I will be working on the fuse mount for the crv and painting that. Than Friday we will get back together install the amp either under the seat or in another location. As we have said we are not sure what we are going to do about the sub yet but it will probably be a custom box build. Which I will look forward to. Other minor things will be remounting the blu tooth mic. the sad part about this is that the pioneer is already producing a low wine noise "always with pioneers" so I will probably ground the rca's and change the ground point see if that helps. Might be changing the head unit but that is up to Adam and what the turnout is. It is going to turn out to be a good setup.

Did the fuse block bracket

Fuse mount looks good. Up here in North Jersey, I continued with Dynamat. Today, I think it was seven sheets in the trunk. Here are some pics before and after.

Tomorrow, big things happening. PDX-5 amp which was finally delivered being installed, dynamat to the floors/liftgate, mount the crossovers, bluetooth mic, put everything back together again the ... yeah, listen to and tune it.

https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote