View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #90 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Another install was done the direct link here " 'O8 CR-V Overhaul - Day One - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com " It was a 2008 Honda CRV came out great. I will not say much more as the customer "Adam" said most of it.

Directly from him

Today was the first day of my '08 CR-V's metamorphosis. With the help of forum member bigaudiofanati2 (Matt) - who I can't recommend highly enough whether you just need questions answered, want to hire for a build or to work along with and learn something at the same time while having things installed well (e.g. good solder skills, and methodical). We started with my car:

'08 CRV LX, with Pioneer DEH-7000BT I previously installed (together with bluetooth, external XM module, but everything else stock (speakers, no amps, no sub - blah blah sound with lots of road noise).

TO (so far):
Alpine PDX-5 5-channel amp; Polk MM6501 6.5" component system for the front; Infinity 6032si 6.5" for the rears. Also, 3-bulk packs of Dynamat Extreme, Kicker 09PK4 4AWG amp wiring kit and Monster MPC I306 6-channel RCA cable. The sub-choice remains pending (but will be powered by the PDX-5) - as I'm still considering either sub-box location or some way of integrating a shallow-mount sub or the like in the truck (without buying a $$$ JL Stealthbox; I'd rather be a bit more unique/custom than that).

Well, without further adieu, here are some pics from Day One. The dynamating was all my work, so don't hold any faux pas there against Matt, lol. I'll leave it to him to reply and detail the considerations he has taken so far on the build.

https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote