Thread: 2016 Acura NSX
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 05:07 PM   #40 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM-JUNKIE View Post
I hate this abomination from Acura...

A real NSX is made from alluminium, is not a hybrid, is designed with the help of a current F1 driver, makes a current Ferrari feel ashamed of it's performance numbers, inspires the Mclaren bosses and has three foot pedals! Anything short of this doesn't deserve the badge NSX-

Old-man Honda must be rolling in his grave... I mean the front end looks like it's used Civic headlights and has that stupid center arrow-point theme that some lame marketing panel in CA dreamed up to slap on anything with an Acura emblem.
There's no heritage to an NSX. It was Honda's one out of two time fluke good idea that they ran over a decade n were able to get away with very few updates because it is one of the most niche specimens of the 20th century.

The new NSX isn't my cup of tea. I would've preferred a modernized NSX. But it's not like Honda went out of there way to build a heritage car