View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 06:40 PM   #7026 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
was washing my GTI this pm and i kept hearing water flow while i had the hose nozzle closed. i remembered i was like wtf this am while i washed my GTI's factory wheels, so den i figured out wat it waz... fakind pin hole on the lead hose on my hose reel..

the lead hose goes behind my work area so i had to go deep behind my workbench and reach the valve or watever da thing is called on the hose reel to remove the lead hose. by dat time i was sweating like a faking pig, my hair was all fak'ed up like i just came out of a faking rabbit hole. lol

waz so pissed i didnt give a shittt and borrowed my wife's car (since i didnt want to dirty up my GTI.. lol) and took off to acehardware and got my hose. the girl at da counter looked at me like wtf happened to u..

got the hose replaced with da help of my kid..

so i didnt get to hydromax da rest of my GTI today... ... but i did apply regular hydro.