View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 12:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute
Default I have a dilemma.... Not good.

So I had neck surgery due to 2 herniated disks in my neck. C3/C4 and C6/C7. The Dr. only recommended fixing C3/C4. The reason was if he fixed both he would also have to remove and fuse 2 good disk, C4/C5 and C5/C6. This would leave only one disk C7/C8 for mobility. If I lost that disk and had to have it fused I would be reported to the DMV and may loose my license because I would have very little range of motion. That would mean, no job. I have to drive for work sometimes.

The dilemma,
C6/C7 has been give me issues for the last 3 weeks. When it starts to hurt I
will get a migraine headache. I take my medicine for the migraine and I can't keep it down. I am unable to get comfortable while laying in bed in a cold dark room. The nausea continues until I have nothing left in the stomach and the dry heaves take over. I am in a flipping mess. I may need to have another surgery. This sucks. I have a Dr. appointment next week. I can't live like this that is for sure. Just had to get it off my chest. I gotta have something to look forward too or I am not going to be here much longer. Can't take it anymore.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote