View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 02:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
s2krazyyy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
s2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
Okay, I'm confused.....why hasn't someone picked this up already? This is a killer deal!

I have this pedal and it is great! It actually saved my Z. Seriously, I was just about ready to ditch my Z because of the lousy stock clutch. After I installed the RJM pedal I was in love with my Z. I've spent about $12K in upgrades to my car since then so I went from wanting to get rid of the car to spending money on her as if she was the girl friend to die for (I've been happily married for the past 36 YEARS so that is saying a lot).

I don't know the OP but I can attest for the item he is selling.
Agreed this should be the FIRST mod for any manual Z car. I don't know how people live with the stock clutch pedal its straight up unacceptable.
s2krazyyy is offline   Reply With Quote