View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 09:55 PM   #2266 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I read that magazine when I was at the grocery store... my 15 min grocery trip turned into an hour! Haha

It gives a couple photos and talks about the Z35. The picture isn't an official concept though which is mildly frustrating. I saw the 350z concept in person in 02 and it was VERY close to the real 350z they made...

This photo may be Nissan testing the waters with one sketch but it slightly contradicts them bring in old 240z ques as that Z looks more futuristic with no retro style from the 240z....

I should get ready to go into business to make a replacement grill as it seems that hideous grill keeps popping into every Nissan... first mod change the grill at the dealer before I drive off with that horrible grill haha!!