View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 05:01 PM   #68 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Follow-up

Aragosta's rears are indeed NOT 65mm. They're more like 3.5 inches, or the same as stock. In other words, far too wide for the SPL mid-link.

I talked to Mike at SPL and got replacement swifts. 10kg/mm in 6 inch length - that suits my setup since i'm going at approximately fender to tire with no gap. Note that the SPL endlinks have a wide range of height adjustment, so there is room to go up or down.

Ditch the Aragosta springs for the rear as well as their adjustable perch (meant for their springs). The rear Aragosta damper is also height adjustable so you can raise/lower appropriately.

Current height:
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote