View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 01:49 PM   #57 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabel View Post
Unfortunately I have a bad experience too. I've purchased a lot of parts from Z1 for my build engine and others engines. About 4 weeks ago I've purchased a lot of stuff but the conrod I received from Z1 was damaged. You can see it on the pictures, those conrods are useless. After 4 weeks of waiting I'm still with those useless parts and Z1 has done nothing to replace it. My 3 or 4 last emails are still without any response from them. I thought they gonna replace them but after couple weeks of waiting my patience is at the limit. Could you please help me with that issue John@Z1 ? I've started to resolving this issue with Shanna but she stoped responding on my emails...

call call call

emails are easy to blow off. It is a shame that MOST companies take emails like they are unimportant but its how it seems to go all the time.

If you call and dont get any where, call more then once a day and call every day.

Iv never gotten great feedback from any company that Iv only emailed, since 2006. Vivid racing, RavSpec, B2auto, Z1motorsports, outcast garage and a good 4-5 more companies that no longer exist. They love to take money but dont stay very vigilant on email response. Not saying they dont respond but its obvious they are like "meh, when I feel like it Ill email back"

When I call, sh*t gets figured out REAL quick and if they do the ol' "Ill see what I can do, Ill call you back this afternoon" You call back in the afternoon because theres a good chance they will NOT call you the same day. They already got your money so fixing a problem or giving refunds doesnt happen with a snap of a finger, even though it CAN.
----------------------------------------------------------

As for Z1 products...Iv ordered a few things from them, stock parts for my G35. I ordered their z-tube and it fits like utter garbage and when I called, the guy over the phone was an a$$hole acting like I was retarded. Having installed well over a dozen intakes it even more insulting. He was dismissive and acted like a customer call was a burden. I do wish I got his name.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 07-27-2016 at 02:22 PM.
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote