View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 01:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k_o__o View Post
I am kind of in the same boat as OP.

Can you elaborate how to connect a low level converter? have been doing research on this forum as I just got the car a few days ago.

is that the PAC SNI 35?

I don't want to tap the stock wiring. Is there any connector / harness out there that can extend the wiring so I can tap that instead?

Thanks
The only way you aren't going to NOT tap the factory wiring is to use speaker adapters and run speaker wire from the door panels on each side of the car back into one side and wire them up to the converter. It's not worth the time. Tap the stock wiring behind the head unit by using the diagram found as a sticky, use the front left and front right speaker wires. + and - wires to the adapter and than to your rca's going to your new amp.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote