View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 01:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
Silly Rabbit
Track Member

Drives: '12 PW Touring Sport
Silly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

I swapped out my skirts and there weren't any grommets in the car for the larger clips. Are these just guides or should they have plastic clips to snap into also? The skirts were taken off previous by a shop when I had my fenders modified and wonder if they didn't put them back or if they don't get anything. The white clips made it ok, but the grommets they clip into were pretty much all destroyed. Anyone know the part number for these grommet? You can see in the picture, there are only 2 of the grommets left for the white clips and none for the black clips. Other side only had 1 good one left.

I think they are #7

NISMO R Tune Intakes \ Fast Intentions RHFC \ Borla CBE \ EcuTek Tuned\ SPL Camber Arms \ Powertrix Coilovers \ Swift Springs \ Avant Garde \ Wicked CAS \ Morimoto XB Halos \ Custom Fenders \ Hotchkis Sways \ NLP Splitter
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote