View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 02:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyvq View Post
No more than the trolling going on in the talk me out of a Z06 thread lol. It's almost like there should be a entirely separate place to discuss other vehicles. Like a sub-forum or something for other vehicles. Where trolls who've either never owned a Z or no longer own one yet still lurk around here could congregate to discuss other vehicles in a circle jerk fashion the way they like. That way these special snowflakes wouldn't clutter up useful places like the general discussion area. It's really too bad this place didn't exist...I wouldn't even know what to call this "other vehicles" section. Threads like the Z06/Challenger etc really make me wonder if these window lickers even realize they're in a 370Z enthusiast forum. Or perhaps they don't realize in the vast interwebz there exists forums for the cars they like. I'm all for the discussion of other vehicles and how the Z stacks up to them but those threads just seem to draw in the trolls lol.
There is another place. It's called the "other vehicles" section. Lol. The mods I guess r busy?