View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 01:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
1slow370z
Base Member

Drives: coming soon
1slow370z is on a distinguished road
Default New to the forum from Central FL

Good Afternoon all, just joined the forum about 2 weeks ago and finally got full access to everything a couple days ago.
Just graduated from UCF and started my job with FMC/Lincoln. From the time I was 12 I have been immersed in cars. My cars thus far have been a mix miataspeed, gen 2 speed3, na mkiv supra, and last when I first started interning with Ford a 5.0.
All, but the 5.0 went from mild to wild builds which included everything from built engines to chassis/suspension. I'm not a slam it kind of person, prefer function over form.

Now that I am out of school and have some time on my hands again I have been looking for my next car and arrived at the 370z platform. I have been slowly sifting through the forum and looking at the pro's and con's of supercharged vs turbo'd Z's.
I have decided on a turbo setup I am going to switch it up a little this time and buy a car already with my desired setup, than do it myself. Save a little money an headache. I have scrolled through the classifieds and other avenues where I have found a couple, so hopefully over the next month or two I can acquire a Z and join the family.

-Joey
1slow370z is offline   Reply With Quote