View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 01:06 PM   #56 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I missed this in the original post - but what would you do with the Z? Sell it? If that is the case and you're going to lease a Z06; what would you do after the lease?

The other question is - do you enjoy driving your Z? I know it's one thing to see other cars and WANT them, it's hard not to compare the new ride to the previous and something tells me that there will be something about a turbo'd Z that will be greater than a stock Z06 (just my op though). I don't mean overall but there will be some factors that the turbo'd Z > Z06. (Wanted to clarify to not sound like a fan boy!)

For me, while I enjoy my Z a lot - I would probably take my PIF Stage 2 GTI over it and save the money on gas and tires as well as the car payment in itself (my car had great low end torque, fun factor that matched my Z and a better interior...but that ext on the Z and the the RWD - and the fun factor as well got me LOL)
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote