View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 07:50 AM   #47 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

In the end, you know why you want a car. Some want to race a car. Track use (Z06), some simply want a different car (Z06), some want exclusivity (370Z), some like both but prefer reliability and maintenance costs (370z). Some want a daily driver (370z).

Since you modded a Nismo, 370z, I think you like fast cars, the bug has hit you so go for the Z.

At 68, I don't race or track, needed a car for daily driving and for its looks. I opted for a red 2014 370z (8250 miles) over a msimilar silver 370z (17000 miles) and a 2006 corvette coupe wth 56k miles, all at the same price.

Corvettes are far too many compared to the 370z.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote