View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 09:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwins Child View Post
With a record like yours, I'm not buying it!

My wife and I went for a little 30-min. drive yesterday evening in our '14, TS, 7AT. I had a smile on my face the entire time. And whenever I go into our garage, which, being retired, is frequent, as soon as I see the Z, I get a smile on my face.

It seems I have no choice in the matter, even though we've now had the vehicle for almost 3 months. If this phenomenon continues, I'll start to think there is something a bit magical / sinister about this automotive design thing. Because you've previously owned a Z, maybe you agree. After all, you're "back in Z's saddle again"!
I am grinning year to year. Fact is that I just peeked into the garage. My wife is also thrilled that I went back to the Z. Compared to the corvettes, mustangs, camaros and even the Genesis coupe, the Z is more exclusive and in the red it's way more eye catching than the gun metal one I had before.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote