View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 11:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
lovemyvq
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z, 11 370Z
lovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
or pay it all off in one go and not have to worry about a monthly ding. even if you finance over lets say 12 months you still are paying interest for 9. also I'd be careful of those because they may have a penalty for paying down the loan faster than the term.

the sport rays are amazing as they are forged, super strong, and super light. you will have to pay a lot more for something of better quality unless you're strictly going for looks.

GL with the search though!

speedstar (near mccowan hwy 7) can order parts but not sure on pricing and finance options. they are more of a shop than an actual tire store

tires n mags can also do rims and tires again not sure on financing (I do my tires here)
Some great advice here. Also, there's usually a fee for financing of any kind. It's usually based on the amount being financed. Personally and it's really just an opinion, I would never finance car parts of any kind especially if you have the cash in hand. Worst case I'd use a personal line of credit for a large purchase before using in house financing from a store.

To echo mishuko, the sport rays/nismo wheels are a rays product after all and would be an "upgrade" for most of the knock-off crap out there. If it's just looks then yeah buy whatever and it doesn't matter. Not trying to stir up another real vs fake debate.

I've gone to tires23 a few times now for work and volk wheels with different tire setups and have been very satisfied with them. Recently bought te37sl's from them and got a great deal on the rubber (hankook rs3). They're pretty good guys and carry work/volk/advan/enkei and most of the other popular options out there.
lovemyvq is offline   Reply With Quote