View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 10:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Find a good dealer that will look up incoming Z's with your preference. I doubt you are as particular as I am. I buy my cars fresh off the truck, dealer to not wash, drive or pull plastic off. Only to do their "safety" inspection (which for Nismo models they fail to take the spring locks off everytime)

Anyway the car if produced in Japan will take 60 days if it hasn't been made yet add another 30 days+. The dealer can get updates if it's left the harbor in Japan and an expected delivery date. Mine was delivered on the exact day they expected it.
I was able to find a dealer that had a Black NISMO on route to their dealer and my dealer intercepted it and traded with them and had it delivered to their dealership rather than the other dealer. This shaved off the extra 30+ days of waiting for one to be created.