View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #45 (permalink)
G&M Performance
Enthusiast Member

Drives: LS3 Genesis Coupe
G&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to G&M Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERRARI View Post
FINANCING is great.... ......but in the 70's when some of us were your age......that was not an option......Jimmy Carter was president and interest rates were 21%........now go figure the payments on your car with those rates........now please dont take that the wrong way.....I am an old fart just trying to put some perspective on the financing option here...ok?
and I am sure the young guys work hard....and my hat comes off to them......at least they have their priorities in the right place......and they sure do know what kind of car to go in debt for....now dont they.......?
Yeah at least they're going in debt for a good car. to you for living through the disco era!
G&M Performance is offline   Reply With Quote