View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 12:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add to this thread, still keeping on topic...

I too have the base Z. I wouldn't mind adding a Bazooka sub and was wondering something. Since there's a spot in the side interior panels for small rear speakers, am I to assume that there's possibly already speaker wires run to those locations?

If so, I could tap into those to get the signal to the Bazooka and use the fader as a rudimentary gain control for the sub.

The reason I ask this is because when I had my '10 Nissan Cube, it didn't come with rear speakers in the rear doors, however the wiring was there and connected to the stock head unit. I'm thinking it might be the same way in the Z.

Then again, it looks like it might be a royal PITA to get access behind those side panels.