Thread: 370Z For Trade Looking to purchase
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
DRFTR
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th
DRFTR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
Hey all,

Been keeping a weather eye out on Autotrader.com, Cars.com, Craigslist, and here without a ton of luck. I had a 350z previously, moved to an Infiniti, but really want to go back to a Z because I love them way too much. I'm in the Northern VA area and here is what I'm looking to buy:

Any year 370z
40th Anniversary or white are preferred, I'm also interested in the gray/platinum graphite
<50k miles preferably
Manual tranny
Any audio upgrades (namely amplifiers/subwoofers) are definitely welcome
Exhaust upgrades nice as well, already think I know which one I want to do when I get it but if one has already been done I'll be just as happy

Let me know if you or someone you know is looking to sell within a 200-250 mile range and you definitely have my interest.

Thanks all!
I am actually just considering selling my 2010 40th. Not a priority but if price is right I'm willing to part with it for new project. 2010, 6500miles (YES under 7k miles). I am the 2nd owner, bought car with 2400 miles. Original owner babied it, as have I. Car has NEVER been driven in the rain and stays garaged under the 40th anniv cover and a second cover over that. Original owner changed oil every 3 months at dealer (I have all receipts). I change the oil ever 6mos with redline full synthetic. I've added a stillen 24 row cooler to the car and $2k worth of XPEL ultimate clear bra protection to the front bumper, headlights, hood, fenders, rocker panels and mirrors. PM me with any questions and we can exchange info and I can send you pics and any other material. I have a garage of high end parts for the car (still in boxes new)I may post for sale, your welcome to make offers on those as well.
DRFTR is offline   Reply With Quote