View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 10:05 PM   #2201 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer1234 View Post
Keep dreaming bro. Lol. That's all I can say. It ain't gonna happen because with those numbers the performance is close to GTR performance. Nissan has already said, if you want performance go GTR and stop hanging around the Z. I can't afford a GTR and I'm not bitching about what Nissan has to offer me.

Stop talking about domestic cars such as Camaro's and Mustang's those are a dime a dozen. Everyone and their mom has one. lol. We don't care about them domestic cars, that's why we are on the Z forum. If you do, you shouldn't be here. Lol. And you can't compare V8's to a V6. The VQ engine we have is one of the highest HP NA V6 around. So yeah, your point is invalid.

I understand you want a cheap fast car so you can say, "oh my 45k Z is just as fast as a 120k GTR why would I go that route". That's exactly what Nissan doesn't want to hear. Besides Nissan makes cars for the general crowd. They don't care about the few that bitch and moan about how heavy and low on horse it is. It's not gonna hurt them that one person won't buy it because there's 10 other that will buy it. The ones that want more power and performance will go GTR. That's why they have a super car around and the Z is their sports car. Business 101 bro.

Until it happens, I don't think your wish will come true. Just accept the fact that the Z is probably not gonna change much. Might as well get your Z now before it shrinks in SIZE and POWAH and then you'll really bitch and complain.

Your rebuttals remind me of Donald Trump.

"You can't compare V8s to V6s... Because V8s are YUGE."

Should we build a wall around this thread to keep the domestic cars out?