View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 07:36 PM   #2196 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allZeeingeye View Post
In my opinion, regardless of what the new Z will be like inside and out, I'm just glad I got my 2016 Nismo. It could be the last of the true Z's before all of this hybrid/outsourced powerplant nonsense takes over.
The next Z wont be hybrid nor an outsourced engine as they have the VR30DTT Nissan engine.... Hybrid would be too expensive and not make sense for the Z platform.

When the next Z comes with a 410+hp V6TT motor you are telling me you will be glad you got your Nismo?

I had a Nismo and personally it was a fun car but my modded 350Z was much more fun to drive. When a new Z takes minimal money to put 500 wheel horsepower down while the 370z needs 10k+ to make that power with a TT kit you may be looking at the New Z. Unless you don't care about a lot of power. In that case then by all means enjoy your 2016 as its a fun car.

I was underwhelmed by the 350hp to the crank in the Nismo.