View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 10:40 AM   #2177 (permalink)
sunkist350z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 370z sport 6-sp
sunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I notice Z reviews have become much more positive. It was amazing how the mainstream media pummeled Z performance. I always thought the Z had the most character of all the cars in its class.
I believe the media was pushing power over the senses. And pushing people to believe you can't have both in one car. The Z did fit that bill. But if you go on past threads here.you'll see a bunch of consumer drones falling into that hype, selling their Z and buying a mustang and a lightweight sports car. One did it and 20 followed. But one of them. Came back to a Z and in a personal message to me admitted the mustang had a lot of power, was lifeless n had no soul.

Unfortunately, the truth is the media has too much influence on the American people. And thank God for independent enthusiasts and unbiased Z reviews. Now the unmediafied truth is coming out.

There's two types of enthusiasts. The one that's looking for the car that stirs their soul the most.

And the one that wants to out-perform and out everything their neighbors. Those are the ones that fuel America's economy. They are the true consumers.
Well said
sunkist350z is offline   Reply With Quote